Complaint Review: Sear Mastercard - Citi

• Reported By: red96lt4 — Ponte Vedra Beach Florida
Sear Mastercard - Citi
Nationwide USA

Sear Mastercard - Citi Make it impossible to contact them via email Nationwide

First, Sears Mastercard (Citi) allowed Sirius SAT Radio to charge my account without any authorization - not once, but three times - even after I informed Citi that the charges were fraudulant after the first occurance.  After calling Sirius (another shady company to say the least) to have the charges removed, they only credited part of the charge.  I also had Citi change the account number so that Sirius could no longer attempt to post fraudulant charges.  At that point, Citi stopped sending me statements for my account.

When I logged into my account online to see why I wasn't receiving statements, I discovered that Citi posted a late fee on my account for the unpaid fraudulant charges from Sirius.  Now I'm angry so I attmept to use the 'Contact Us' form on the Sears Mastercard web site to lodge a complaint only to find out the page is a fraud too!!! It conatains a single drop-down list with one entry.  The page only allows you to request a copy of the card agreement with NO COMMENTS ALLOWED.  It doesn't allow customers to request any other assistance.

The kicker is, I hardly ever use this card because everytime I try the charges are denied and I have to call Citi to get the card turned back on and listen to thier excuses about hoiw they were protecting me from fraud.  It appears that the only charges this Sears MasterCard accepts are the fraudulant ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sear-Mastercard-Citi/nationwide/Sear-Mastercard-Citi-Make-it-impossible-to-contact-them-via-email-Nationwide-1145678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sear Mastercard - Citi