Complaint Review: Search Engine Startup

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: AtlasAgent — New Port Richey Florida United States of America
Search Engine Startup

Search Engine Startup internet marketing company, Internet

I recently put together a new web page for my business and have been hammered with these people trying to get money out of me to do the most simple things, like put keywords in my page. If they had taken the time to view my page they could easily see that I have already done the work to optimize the page.

The things they claim are simply fear-mongering tactics to try to get money for nothing. They won't take "No" for an answer. I have tried blocking the number in my phone and they just call on another line. Their website gives no phone number or actual physical address. I would never do business with such a company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Search-Engine-Startup/internet/Search-Engine-Startup-internet-marketing-company-Internet-876167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Search Engine Startup