Complaint Review: Sears Appliance

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Ray Magliacano — Clifton New Jersey United States of America
Sears Appliance

Sears Appliance Sears Repair Service , Internet

Well I purchased a Whirpool Washer from Sears & Co. approm. 5 years ago, I also purchased the Service warranty as suggest by the salesman which gave you some benefits for yearly inspections and free service & parts when needed.

I had a service call in June 2012, which the spin cycle didn't work, so Sears came to my home and look at the machine and order parts, came back 1 week later to repair & replaced the parts. Remember if you advised Sears that the parts arrived they (Sears) dont call you and your appt. gets cancelled.

About 6 months ago today the spin cycle dont work again, 2nd time, Sear repairman came to my home on Nov. 21 and this repairs guy dont carry parts, so they order the parts, 3 parts, Sear Warehouse sent out each part separately and arrive each day, now I call to advised Sears that the parts arrived, The Repair told me the the parts the Warehouse sent me were defective??? Well he had to another another part which they dont carry parts on their vehicle. So the parts arrive and the Repair told me that he would come this Sat. December 8, well I got a Saturday date of January 5 which was not the case.

So after many call to Sears repair 800 line, getting the run of around finally i was able to get someone to come to my home to fix the Washer. Sears gave me time window 8-12 pm well no calls til 12:45 that he on his way to repair my machine after waiting 4 hours still no repairman, Folks do yourself favor dont by the service plan, If you are PSEG customer buy their worry free plan, That's what I am going to do after this Incident with Sears, its 3 weeks and my washer is down, they have no compassion at all with the customers.Totally not a customer friendly company. I am going to write to the CEO of Sears and complaint about Service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Appliance/internet/Sears-Appliance-Sears-Repair-Service-Internet-979519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Appliance