Complaint Review: Sears Auto and Tire Center

• Submitted: Fri, December 04, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: P.R. — Rome Georgia U.S.A.
Sears Auto and Tire Center
, Georgia United States of America

Sears Auto and Tire Center Sears Phoenix Recovery Group Inc. Georgia

Phoenix Recovery Group Inc. filed judgment against me on 06/2007 for $1,265.00 on an old Sears card debt for some tires which cost around $300. I became disabled in Dec. of 2000 and was unable to pay my bills while waiting for my disability to be approved. Phoenix Recovery Group Inc. is still charging me almost 20% interst on the outstanding balance and now claims that I owe them $3,124 as of Dec. 4th, 2009. This is unexceptable! Tires do not cost $3,124!!!! I feel like they are trying to bleed me out of money I will never be able to pay this much on a disability income. I have done some research online and see that this type of abuse is happening to many many other poor people. This is a ripoff!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Auto-and-Tire-Center/-Georgia-/Sears-Auto-and-Tire-Center-Sears-Phoenix-Recovery-Group-Inc-Georgia-534019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Auto and Tire Center