• Report: #519059

• Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Fraud Investigator — Henderson Nevada USA
Sears Auto and Tire Center
1511 West Sunset Road, Henderson, NV Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Sears Auto and Tire Center Geoffrey Moore of Sedgewick Claims Mgt I went to get an alignment at Sears. Myself and witnesses watched the Sears mechanic back my car into another car. The manager was immediately notified. I have a wriiten statment confirming this. Henderson, Nevada

I went to Sears automotive to get an alignment for my car.  After preparing the work order the Sears Mechanic got in my car and backed it into another car causing damaage to my car. I have witnesses. I notified the manager at Sears and he made a notation on my invoice. The Manager admitted "total"  fault in front of witnesses and assured me I would be paid by the loss prevention department the next day. I got indipendent quotes between $450 and $500 to fix my car.

Sears turned this over to an insurance adjuster who continues to totally ignore the facts.

Geoffrey Moore

Claims Examiner II

TELEPHONE  847-645-7050

FAX  866 - 876-7050

Email: gmoore@seddgewickCMS.com

After ignoring the facts of witnessses and Sears Staff Mr. Moores professionalism is caputured in his letter in his statement.  "If Sears is liable for these damages, the most we would pay is 1/2 of that, plus any supplements and 1/2 rental.

THIS IS FRAUD!!!!!!!  Given these legal standards I should only pay Sears for 1/2 of the merchandise I take from this store.  I hope Moore only gets 1/2 of his salary. Perhaps this is TOO Much!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Auto-and-Tire-Center/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Sears-Auto-and-Tire-Center-Geoffrey-Moore-of-Sedgewick-Claims-Mgt-I-went-to-get-an-alignme-519059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Auto and Tire Center