meat

Complaint Review: Sears Auto

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah — Highland New York U.S.A.
Sears Auto
5 Meadow Street APT 2 Poughkeepsie, New York United States of America

Sears Auto TO SEE OR NOT TO SEE THE CRACK Poughkeepsie, New York

*General Comment: What did they say they fixed?

On 5/9 I took my car to Sears Auto in Poughkeepsie, NY around 5PM.  My car was overheating the temp reading was high. the anti freeze was very low.  I informed the Sears advisor and they worked on it till  7:15pm .The store closes at 7pm  I was charged money for the part and labor by 7:30  i was  on the road.  I got a quarter way down the street from Sears the car started to overheat again.  I attempted to contact Sears in hoping that someone would be still there NO ANSWER!  After putting water in the reservoir 3x before getting home.  I found out the next days that the the clamp that Sears put on there was a hugh crack in which no one at Sears told me.  I was very angry and had to borrowed someone else car to get to Sear and get my money back from the misdiagnose.  I also found out that I need a radiator.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Auto/Poughkeepsie-New-York-12601/Sears-Auto-TO-SEE-OR-NOT-TO-SEE-THE-CRACK-Poughkeepsie-New-York-880942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Auto

#1 General Comment

What did they say they fixed?

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

Need a little more detail.