silence

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Justice For All — 80234 Colorado
Sears Carper Cleaning
Westminster, Colorado USA

Sears Carper Cleaning Ripoff, Doesnt' stand up to 30 day guarantee Technion lazy and lies! Westminster Colorado

I had Sears come to my home and I was told that they would move my couches, we told him that we would help him the tech waited until the end to tell me that he wasnt going to do it, I asked him if I needed to prespot and he told me no, he only prespotted some spots not all, of course you can't tell until the carpet is dry.  Come to find out he didn't prespot and just did a shitty job to get out of my house, as you all know it take a couple of days to see if they did a good job or not! I went around getting up spot myself that he could of easily gotten out. When I called to complain he lied and said that my carpet was really old and had feces on it. I have kept the carpet in faily good condition considering how old it was 13 yrs. When I complained Sears wanted to back out of all responsibility and wouldn't even come over to my house to see that their lazy tech was lying!!

The girl on the phone couldn't understand why I was so mad! I was the customer and it was already evident that Sears was not going to take responsibility even when I told thm to come over and look at it!

Stay clear of Sear carpet cleaning in the Metro Denver Area!

Good business would be to satisfy the customer and at least seek the truth but they refused! So much for a 30n day money back guarentee! Sear Never Again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Carper-Cleaning/Westminster-Colorado-80234/Sears-Carper-Cleaning-Ripoff-Doesnt-stand-up-to-30-day-guarantee-Technion-lazy-and-lie-1069696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Carper Cleaning