Complaint Review: Sears Carpet Cleaning

• Reported By: Clear Lake TX — Houston Texas
Sears Carpet Cleaning
22113 I-45 N Houston, Texas USA

Sears Carpet Cleaning - Clear Lake TX DON'T USE THEM Houston Texas

My 75 yr old Mother's 16 yr old dachshund passed and she needed her carpets cleaned. After doing a little research online I decided to call Sears - been around forever, should know how to clean carpets, right? Wrong. Actually I don't know if they can clean carpets or not because they never showed up. They gave us a time frame of 11-4, like a utility company. We waited, waited some more - finally at almost 4 after 2 calls from me asking when they would be there, they called and said that it would be another 2 hours before they could get there. They were half finished with another job and they could come after that.

I told them repeatedly that my Mother goes to bed early, she's 75.... she's tired! Long story shortened, I told them to forget it. I cancelled the job. They tried really hard to get me to change my mind but I have a problem with professional service companies that can't stand by their word. I also feel that companies who "claim to do it all" really can't. Like Plato said "No one person can do all things well". and Sears, that includes you. Stick to selling tools and appliances. Leave the carpet cleaning to Stanley Steemer. They're scheduled for 8-10 Monday morning... we'll see how they do. I may be writing a report on them Monday afternoon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Carpet-Cleaning/Houston-Texas-77078/Sears-Carpet-Cleaning-Clear-Lake-TX-DONT-USE-THEM-Houston-Texas-1082354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Carpet Cleaning