Complaint Review: Sears Citi bank credit card

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Truth211 — Westminster Maryland USA
Sears Citi bank credit card
P.O. Box 6275 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

Sears Citi bank credit card RIP OFFS -LIARS - SCAMMERS - PISS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - THIEVES - CROOKS - DECEITFUL - DECEPTIVE - CON ARTISTS! Sioux Falls, South Dakota

*UPDATE Employee: Info usually listed in all the fine print.

*General Comment: John Liquefatto is a horrible person

*Author of original report: Brent Rudacille Is Back In Prison Again

*Consumer Comment: ***NATIONWIDE ALERT: Anyone can learn more about Citibank by........

*General Comment: ATTENTION CITI BANK!!!

*General Comment: Most likely lies...

LISTEN TO ME EVERYONE...TAKE THIS PIECE OF WISDOM! DO NOT GET A SEARS CARD OR A CITI BANK CARD! YOU WILL PAY> YOU WILL PAY DEARLY!

Ok this is the deal. My wife and I have been struggling with our Sears/Citi Bank card. We got one at Sears thinking it was pretty sweet we got a card w/ $3000 limit just starting out. This was 3 years ago. Since day one we have been in a dreadful nightmare of their screw ups and incompitance. We are litterally at thier mercy.

Our first card we recieved we were guaranteed a rate of 11.295% and it was in writing. Also we were to have 1 year no interest paid. Well let me tell you something...they lied. Our interest rate started at 21.289% and that was with a credit score of 790 , no delinquencies, double payments every month, no missed payments and several years of perfect credit. So this was quite an irritation to begin with. Every ourschase we made we had kept a close eye on. We made our payments a few times and thats when the real trouble began. They started to over charge us. After a year of the mess they killed our card with out cause. After hours of arguing with a bunch of foreigners that could barely speak english and being hung up on a few times when they were caught in their own lie we managed to get our account back up. No because they did what they did it reset our account and we got hit (before the year was up) with over $300 in finance charges. Then they added interest on top of that finance charge and said it was being charge for the month it was posted. So we got 2 interest charges of an astronomical amount. Then if that was not bad enough they over charged that interest. We still can not understand where in the hell they cam up with the numbers they did. After arguing again for another several hours they closed the account down again. Now mind you, every time they closed the account down all the information that was on that account now is gone. So of coarse after we got our account back AGAIN they played stupid and we were made AND told we were liars and trying to scam them. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I have not even begun to get into it yet. They now have increase our interest rate to 29.995% and dropped our credit limit from $3000 to $2800. What the "F"? My wife has PERFECT credit! We have NEVER missed a payment, we have ALWAYS been on time and we have ALWAYS made more then the asked amount of payment not to mention that we have paid the card off several time. So you tell me why the hell are they acting like a bunch of ignorant "F"ing punks when we are the PERFECT and the MODEL customer? We are the type of person credit card companies DREAM of getting. So there is NO reason for this. Now we are still battling Sears/Citi bank about the financial screw ups they have continually done to our account from day one. It is more then frustrating to speak with a person that can barely speak english and cuts you off in sentence and over talks you when you are speaking. Then they just hang the phone up when irritation kicks in with them after more then an hour of being disrespected and being called a liar a bad customer etc. WE ARE THE PERFECT CUSTOMERS! Quite frankly if it wasn't wrong or illegal I would stab them all in the throat with an American flag and rape Sears/Citi Bank with the same worthless card they gave us.

We have NEVER gotten the issues resolved and for whatever reason we still have the damn thing. I figured we will use it at this point and when I have gotten enough points I will take the gift card and throw this card in the trash. This company is WORTHLESS! Trying to get clear and decisive information from these people is a challenge and getting your issues resolved will NEVER happen. Still to this day they are still hitting us with interest on a interest charge we already paid. They can not justify all the charges they have hit us with and when they get caught in their own lies they hang the "F"ing phone up. Man that fry's me up. They are lucky I do not know where they are or I would go to them face to face and deal with those bastards eye to eye. We have been taken advantage of time and time again. We have been milked for everything we have and we are being forced to pay more. HEY MORONS...YOU CAN'T GET APPLE JUICE FROM AN ORANGE YOU IDIOTS! We have almost nothing left. The interest payments are insane! And from what I have been told they are probably going up even more. If you make the minumal payments you will never get the card paid off. And thats because they have raised everyones rates so high. My parents card went up and they had the same problems with these crooks so they pulled out money from their HELOC and paid the card off, call sears, canceled the card and cut the cards up. Yeah and even after they paid the cards off they came after them with ridiculous commands of having to pay them even more after the cards were paid off. Said it was interest accrude during that month. However the dates NEVER matched up. They were charging interest on money that was NEVER there and after an addition billing cycle. Instead of fighting they just paid them the money they asked and were done with it. "F" that. I would have told them to stick it up their "A". However my parents said they could fight it but Sears/Citi would just go after their credit so it was not worth it.

So that is the tip of the ice berg. I wont go on any more but you get the point. PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!! TAKE MY ADVICE AND DO NOT GET THIS CARD!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP PUT THIS COMPANY OUT!

IF THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP US OUT WE WOULD LOVE THE HELP BECAUSE THIS IS AWFUL! SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY AND THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY AND BUSINESS THEY ARE DOING!

I hope this helps everyone out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Citi-bank-credit-card/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/Sears-Citi-bank-credit-card-RIP-OFFS-LIARS-SCAMMERS-PISS-POOR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-TH-525590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Citi bank credit card

Info usually listed in all the fine print.

AUTHOR: Know0neGnome - (United States of America)

Sir with all do respect, Interest is usually based in credit worthiness and based on a fico score of 790 I'd say you're MORE than worthy for a much lower APR. Was this score YOURS as a primary card holder or was this based on your wifes information? That plays a large role in determining as well.

Grace Period on Purchases. You can avoid interest charges on purchases, but not on balance transfers and cash
advances. This is called a grace period on purchases. The grace period is at least 23 days. To get a grace period on
purchases, you must pay the New Balance in full by the due  date every billing period. If you do not, you will not get a
grace period until you pay the New Balance in full for two billing periods in a row.
Certain balance transfer offers may
take away the grace period on purchases. If that is the case, the balance transfer offer will describe what happens.

//Revised note this also applies for a payment even ONE MINUTE late. Citi has a cut off deadline of 5:00 PM EST or 1700 GMT. Just so people are clear.

Changes to this Agreement
We may change the rates, fees, and terms of this Agreement from time to time as permitted by law. The changes
may add, replace, or remove provisions of this Agreement. We will give you advance written notice of the changes and
a right to opt out to the extent required by law.

Sadly this is ALL copied verbatim from the agreement you adhere to when you activate a credit card. I read these EACH and EVERY time I sign for a card because no two are exactly alike.

#2 General Comment

John Liquefatto is a horrible person

AUTHOR: brudacille - (United States of America)

John, your such a liar.... The District Attorney for Carroll County, MD REFUSED to prosecute the case against me because you were so full of sh*. You didn't win anything. I have every forum review saved and I will spam the internet with reviews if you don't just shut the f* up. I have work documentation showing that I was on the clock at the time your dumpster caught on fire. I'm guessing it caught on fire due to all the oil you are disposing of improperly. Your such a piece of sh* and I promise you I won't call the cops if you'd like to see me 1 on 1. Just come knock on my door. I don't need a peace order for protection, I promise. Stop being a little crying b*ch and grow up.  Get f* John

Brent Rudacille Is Back In Prison Again

AUTHOR: Truth211 - (USA)

First off Brent Rudacille is back in prison. So contacting him and getting a response is not possible. Brent Rudacille has proven himself time and time again to be a fraud, criminal and a liar. His word can not be trusted. So that's that.

Secondly I do indeed need to make an appology to ripoffreport.com and CitiBank for my language used. I am sorry for the foul language and statements made about what i would do to them with the flag and credit card. I in no way would be physically violent. I was just mad after being screwed over by this company year after year after year. However the words and terminology used in the title are factual. They did steal money that was not owed to them by willfully withdrawing it from our account without our permission. They did lie about our terms and conditions though we had a black and white contract that stated other wise. They are indeed crooks (a crook is someone who steals) because they took our money that they did not have any right to take and charged us interest that was not owed to them and against our "WRITTEN CONTRACT". And the list goes on. So Brent can complain all he wants but what I wrote and the terms used are factual and are not exploited or inflated. They are exactly what happened to me.

***NATIONWIDE ALERT: Anyone can learn more about Citibank by........

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

simply 'Googling' this- FULL SHOW: HOW BIG BANKS ARE REWRITING THE RULES OF OUR ECONOMY, and watching that video on the web.

The former Citigroup (Citibank) CEO, John Reed, was interviewed in that video. Make sure to listen to what he says about the banking system.

Feel free to 'Google' the following nine videos and watch them on the web in order to learn even more about the publicly held banking system in the USA-

1) FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN

6) FRONTLINE: THE WARNING

7) FRONTLINE: BREAKING THE BANK

8) FRONTLINE: THE CARD GAME

9) DID SPECULATION FUEL OIL PRICE SWINGS

WELCOME TO AMERICA- OUR GOVERNMENT IS BEING CONTROLLED BY A CARTEL OF CORRUPT, GREEDY, AND INEPT BANKERS WHO ALSO CONTROL WALL STREET AND EVEN THE PRICE OF OIL

#5 General Comment

ATTENTION CITI BANK!!!

AUTHOR: brudacille - (United States of America)

John Liquefatto is the author of this post. It is illegal for him to make statements against your company when he calls Citi Bank "Thieves, Crooks, Rip Off's, Liars, Scammers, and Con Artists" without proof that the accusations are true.

John has left illegal reviews against 2 other company's on this site as well.

Andy's Auto Sport Review

EZ Storage Review

John Liquefatto uses the names "truth211" and ChristianKustomz" on various online sites. He has been banned on NicoClub.com for leaving reviews on himself. I'd like to point out the NicoClub.com post specifically because you'll be able to see the same online ID being used by John.

John Selling Items from username "Truth211"

John leaving reviews on himself using the name "truth211"

I found this review on Citi Bank while researching him for a case that I have against him. My story can be read by visiting this link

MY REVIEW ON JOHN LIQUEFATTO

Citi Bank,

I hope you take action against this guy for using such foul terms against you. John doesn't appreciate the reviews I have left on his shop and has filed legal action against me for them. There is a whole discussion on it by visiting the REVIEW LINK. Furthermore, after reading such a horrible review on this Bank, John Liquefatto has encouraged me to do my banking elsewhere. The review is now financially effecting your company and potential customers such as myself are banking elsewhere because of it. If you would like to contact me regarding this guy I can be reached at s13silviaguy@yahoo.com. I contacted a Citi Bank manager and reported this review.

Brent

#6 General Comment

Most likely lies...

AUTHOR: brudacille - (United States of America)

John Liquefatto is the users name who posted this report. He uses multiple usernames including "truth211" and "ChristianKustomz" on various online sites. John isn't the most honest guy out there and he has issues everywhere he goes. Currently he is operating the business "Christian Kustomz" without a valid business license/ He's been banned

from various online car forums and this review shouldn't be taken 2 seriously. There is a very detailed review on John Liquefatto that can be read here ------> http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/christian-kustomz-john-liquefatto-westminster-md-worst-place-ever.373132/