Complaint Review: Sears Corporate Office Headquarters

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: London — Katy Texas U.S.A.
Sears Corporate Office Headquarters
3333 Beverly Road Hoffman Estates, Illinois United States of America

Sears Corporate Office Headquarters $250.00 Gift Card that was given to me by Sears does not have the $250.00 on it it has a zero balance. Hoffman Estates, Illinois

I purchased a king size bed from Sears and because it was damaged they gave me a $250.00 gift card, but there was never any money on it according to the sears phone number I called. I was told to go into a Sears store and they will give me a new card, but they would not give me one when I went into the store. I was RIPOFF and still have a damaged bed. I will never shop at Sears ever again and i will inform everyone that i know on how Sears ripoff customers. I want my $250.00 gift card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Corporate-Office-Headquarters/Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-60179/Sears-Corporate-Office-Headquarters-25000-Gift-Card-that-was-given-to-me-by-Sears-does-1000643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Corporate Office Headquarters