Complaint Review: Sears Credit Card Services (Citigroup)

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jerry — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Sears Credit Card Services (Citigroup)
P. O. Box 6275 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

Sears Credit Card Services (Citigroup) Stay away from Sears Card aka Citigroup Sioux Falls, South Dakota

After years of being a preferred customer, Sears card decreased my credit limit by almost half of what it was. This put my owed balance above my credit limit and they were getting ready to process an over the limit fee when I paid the account in full. No reasonable explanation has been given to me, only that my credit has changed since they issued the card. I have had no negative credit issues since I've had this card so I'm not buying there response. I highly recommend that you use your local bank or credit union if you need a credit card and stay far away from these scam artist's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Credit-Card-Services-Citigroup/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/Sears-Credit-Card-Services-Citigroup-Stay-away-from-Sears-Card-aka-Citigroup-Sioux-Fall-960592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Credit Card Services (Citigroup)