Complaint Review: Sears Credit Card Services

• Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: D-A-Me — Nashville North Carolina United States of America
Sears Credit Card Services
PO Box 6285 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

Sears Credit Card Services Citi Bank Constantly calling to collect debt not mine. Sioux Falls, South Dakota

I am constantly being called by Sears Credit Card Services in regards to a debt owed by a family member.  I am not married to this person making their debt not my problem.  However, each and every day I receive calls from telemarketers/debt collectors trying to collect this money owed.  I have given their staff alternate times to call as well as an idea for an alternate contact method.  THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO A WORD YOU SAY AND KEEP CALLING.

I understand that companies would want to collect money owed them, I am the same way with my business.  I do not, however, constantly call another party and harass them about payment.  Apparently being owned out of country has made Citi Bank even more arrogant than they once were.

The best part about all of this is I have asked numerous times for them to call at certain times of the day or to send the owing party letters about their debt and they completely ignore my requests.  I have also asked for a physical address of their offices that they apparently "don't have" as 4 of their personnel told me, none of which spoke clear English.  To date, dealing with this issue that has absolutely nothing to do with my credit or any card I currently use for business or personal purchases has cost me over $1,000 in billable income and hours for the work I do.  Perhaps Citi and Sears should look into who is operating their call centers or at least get some people courteous enough to answer simple questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Credit-Card-Services/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/Sears-Credit-Card-Services-Citi-Bank-Constantly-calling-to-collect-debt-not-mine-Sioux-Fa-859837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Credit Card Services