Complaint Review: Sears Credit Card Services

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2007

• Reported By:san jose California
Sears Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 6924 The Lakes, Nevada U.S.A.

Sears Credit Card Services - Sears Home Improvement Changing account details ripoff The Lakes Nevada

In June of 2006 I received a mailer from Sears for a heating and air conditioning set-up on a no pay no interest for 12 months.

I responded and had one of their sales reps come to my home. I agreed to the terms and purchased the system.

Installation was completed near end of October and I began receiving bills in November.

I immediately contacted customer service to rectify this and was informed that it would be.

I have subsequently been billed every month since then and now have interest and penalties far exceeding any reasonable amount.

I have contacted everybody I could by phone and snail mail and can not get anybody with Sears to fix this.

According to my latest communication, "somebody" called in December and had my account changed from no pay no interest to just deferred interest.

Any lawyers out there want to give me a hand?

dave
san jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Credit-Card-Services/The-Lakes-Nevada-88901/Sears-Credit-Card-Services-Sears-Home-Improvement-Changing-account-details-ripoff-The-La-269785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Credit Card Services