Complaint Review: Sears CreditCard

• Reported By: daipayan — Naperville Illinois United States of America
Sears CreditCard
PO Box 6077 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

Sears CreditCard Sears Credit Card - Its a big fraud Sioux Falls, South Dakota

I would like to let everyone know that stay away from applying or using Sears Citi Card. They are doing daytime robbery, by fooling the customers. I was bugged again and again by the sales representatives of one of the Sears Store, until they convinced me to apply for a Sears Citi Card. I received a statement sometime towards the end of May of the outstanding charges which was $ 63.52 and the payment due date was 6/4/2012. I duly used my the online account to pay the due amount on 4th June, sometime in the afternoon. Once I made the payment I received a confirmation that there is zero balance on the account. Since then I never received any communication from them, until today where I was shocked to receive a letter from them mentioning that I have a past due of 91 dollars. I called the accounts department and they mentioned that the payment of 63.52 dollars was not processed on time because of some delay from their end and it was counted as late payment. The late payment charge on the 1st month was 29 dollars and they just kept on adding on monthly basis without alerting me, until today where I got a letter that the total due is 91 dollars. so although i made payment on time, they applied some fradulent means and kept on falsely charging my account. I tried my best to convince them by talking to their customer care representatives, but it looked like they were prepared to harass me. Its a disgusting experience. Request everyone to stay away from Sears CitiCard. Fraudster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-CreditCard/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57177/Sears-CreditCard-Sears-Credit-Card-Its-a-big-fraud-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-923462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears CreditCard