• Report: #200266

Complaint Review: Sears - Health Plus - Premier Health Plus - Health Plus Premier - Citibank

• Submitted: Mon, July 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 10, 2006

• Reported By:Nashua New Hampshire
Sears - Health Plus - Premier Health Plus - Health Plus Premier - Citibank
Nationwide U.S.A.

Sears - Health Plus - Premier Health Plus - Health Plus Premier - Citibank ripoff billing fraudulent complacent Nationwide

Sears Premium Health Plus

I never spoke to, bought, cashed, or signed up anything!

I just recieved this $119.95 charge on my Sears card. - Plus some other "Credit Insurance" charges, and then some late fees!!!

When I called the Sears Card customer # - I told them very clearly it was FRAUD, wanted the charge REMOVED, and wanted the card CANCELED. They said okay, and told me to expect confirmation in US Mail.

After a month - no confirmation - and another bill - Plus late fees!

When I called the Sears card people back (7/10/06) - they said they were actually Citibank, not Sears, told me I had to dispute with the vendor (i.e. Premium Health Plus) and REFUSED to let me file a fraud claim - or refund the charge.

I spoke to "Leal" in the collections department who refused to give me a last name, and employee ID, or any other identifying information.

So I called Health Plus, and gave them my name and telephone number. They asked if I was still at (an address I hadn't been at in 5 years) - probibily the one that I was at when I initialy activated the Sears card. I said no - he looked me up again. He asked me for the date of the transaction I had a question with - he found it and asked me what he could help me with. All I said was "Transfer me to a Manager" - and he did. I told the Manager (Patrick, ID# 4822) what had gone on, and he said the previous man had already refunded the transaction. When I pointed out that that was very very odd, because I NEVER TOLD HIM WHY I WAS EVEN CALLING - he just got mad at me, and asked me what else I wanted.

I don't know who "Premium Health Plus" is - but given the information it appears this is a gigantic scam of biblical proportions - and I would even say the "Sears" and "Citibank" are involved - or complacient in it.

Brad
Nashua, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Health-Plus-Premier-Health-Plus-Health-Plus-Premier-Citibank/nationwide/Sears-Health-Plus-Premier-Health-Plus-Health-Plus-Premier-Citibank-ripoff-billing-200266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears - Health Plus - Premier Health Plus - Health Plus Premier - Citibank