Complaint Review: Sears Holding Corporation

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Cristin — Ocala Florida
Sears Holding Corporation
3333 Beverly Rd B6-258b Hoffman Estates, Illinois United States of America

Sears Holding Corporation Stealing money from consumers Hoffman Estates, Illinois

I bought a tractor from Sears.com for $1308.79. I was looking at moving and cancelled my delivery and order. I cancelled my order on February 13, 2013 and the order finally cancelled on February 15, 2013. I waited 5 business days for my refund and never received it. I called the customer service and was told that it would take up to 10 business days. I waited till 10 business days and called back. I received an email stating the refund was processed on MArch 4th. I waited to find that the refund was not processed and the email was inacurrate. I called the corporate office and was told if I didn't receive it by Friday, March 15th, 2013 to call back. It is now March 18th, 2013 and I have yet to receive the $1308.79 refund from Sears. I am getting irrate at this point because the tractor was for my business in the lawn company I have. I am unable to perform my job and losing money every day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Holding-Corporation/Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-60179/Sears-Holding-Corporation-Stealing-money-from-consumers-Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-1035719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Holding Corporation