Complaint Review: Sears Home Improvement

• Reported By: Contractor — bedford hts Ohio
Sears Home Improvement
Cleveland Office Cleveland , Ohio USA

Sears Home Improvement Sears ripping off subs Cleveland Ohio

Well let me start by saying, shame on Sears a hundred year old household name now taking advantage of consumers and contractors. Not to say when you call you are transfered to India thats where K-Mart corporate is located I guess K-Mart owns the Sears name.

I can't believe the underminded tactics, scams and fraud by Seras Cleveland Office. John Petty and Christine Crowder.

Bathrooms sold months ago to consumers and every project was another problem, wrong color wrong walls, wrong shower, wrong tub, missing faucets parts and so on. We the contrator are at the for front, as Christine and John hide from the customer, don't return calls, and when they do are very rude to the customers.

The incompetancy ao each management in Sears is amazing. It's been over three monts trying to get a meeting to resolve our disputes, and again we get confronted with more BS from upper management we are a fortune 100 company we do what we want and how we want. We have big attornies you can't beat us or do anything to us. We control every mager Law firm in the country. So for us working people we have lost what this country was built on small business, and family owned operations. Now we are stuck with all these large Box stores that have no reprecaution to there blunders and scamming people and contrators. If i did what Sears id doing daily all over the country we would be imprissoned already, why is that because they are a fortune 100 company they have no legal boundries??

I have recently severed my relationship with them, because we the contrator are the only face the consumer gets to see, as part of Sears, and have to listen to them scream and vent fustrations on how Sears lied and frauded them, and have to recourse because like the other thousand of compalints I have read SEARS HOLDING HAS CREATED A FILTER SYSTEM IN INDIA THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A HOLD OF ANYONE ANYWHERE. I have place over 100 calls in the last two months to Sears corporate and everythime end up trying to communicate with someone who can't speak english, and always get cut off.

I hope soon there is a legal firm out there that is interetsed in starting a class action against Sears holdings, it's time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Home-Improvement-/Cleveland-Ohio-44146/Sears-Home-Improvement-Sears-ripping-off-subs-Cleveland-Ohio-1129186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Home Improvement