Complaint Review: Sears Home Improvement Products, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, December 06, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 06, 2011

• Reported By: George — Natick Massachusetts United States of America
Sears Home Improvement Products, Inc.
1024 Florida Central Parkway Longwood, Florida United States of America

Sears Home Improvement Products, Inc. Sears Home Services Lied, no follow up, hired incompetent contractors, no compassion for medical condition,(reason for new HVAC, Longwood, Florida

Sears Home Improvement hire the most incompetent contractors I've ever dealt with.  It took them 33 days to install an HVAC system (Carrier High Efficiency), unable to give me a straight answer to any question I asked.  When I threatened them with leagal action they asked to give them a chance to make it right!  Then they failed to make the system work as it was intended for another two weeks!  Finally after getting someone in the Longwood office to take my requests serious, a young man from a different company came on a Sunday, on his own time, to make the system work.  To this young man my hat is off.  To Sears I give them the all American solute!  The system still doesn't do what the salesman said it would.

I have been a customer of Sears for more than 40 years with all appliances bought from Sears as well as most of my tools.  Not again, ever!  I normally stop by Sears (about a mile from my house) at least once a month.  NOT anymore!

When I explained to the salesman, the contractor, the Project Coordinator (from Sears that we never saw until the fourth week of asking and begging to get the system working), and the Longwood Office that I needed this system to support my survivability from cancer; no compassion was expressed in getting the system in and working as it was intended.  Shame on Sears Home Improvement and shame on Sears as a company.  I will forever spread this tale of what a bad company looks like!  I'll do without before I buy from Sears.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Home-Improvement-Products-Inc/Longwood-Florida-32750-7579/Sears-Home-Improvement-Products-Inc-Sears-Home-Services-Lied-no-follow-up-hired-incomp-805868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Home Improvement Products, Inc.