- Report: #811500
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sears Home Improvement
Sears Home Improvement SEARS I feel I am Cheated by Sears Home Improvement Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Here are two things happened after that:
1. The size of counter top is 1/2" smaller in width compared to what I had requested.
2. I took me 3 months to get my 12 month deferred interest free option.
1. Never trust Sears and Their Paper work, check each and every line even if it take a month never sign any document without checking physically....
2. For 12 month Interest deferred option, when I contacted Sears District Sales Manager John Gary, he asked me to pay $250 more to correct Sales Manager Mike Vizzoni's mistake...This way they get more commission from additional $250 revenue.
If I knew Sears have such service like any third rated contracting company I would have never approached them.
If anyone needs more detail, please contact me at(((REDACTED)))@gmail.com
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Home-Improvement/internet/Sears-Home-Improvement-SEARS-I-feel-I-am-Cheated-by-Sears-Home-Improvement-Internet-Inter-811500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.