Complaint Review: Sears Home Improvement

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Ravi — Randolph New Jersey United States of America
Sears Home Improvement

Sears Home Improvement SEARS I feel I am Cheated by Sears Home Improvement Internet, Internet

This October, I had signed contract with Sears to have granite work done in my Kitchen. Sears Sales manager Mike Vizzoni at the time of contract promised me a 12 month interest free option.

Here are two things happened after that:

1. The size of counter top is 1/2" smaller in width compared to what I had requested.

2. I took me 3 months to get my 12 month deferred interest free option.

Lesson Learned.

1. Never trust Sears and Their Paper work, check each and every line even if it take a month never sign any document without checking physically....

2. For 12 month Interest deferred option, when I contacted Sears District Sales Manager John Gary, he asked me to pay $250 more to correct Sales Manager Mike Vizzoni's mistake...This way they get more commission from additional $250 revenue.

If I knew Sears have such service like any third rated contracting company I would have never approached them.

If anyone needs more detail, please contact me at(((REDACTED)))@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Home-Improvement/internet/Sears-Home-Improvement-SEARS-I-feel-I-am-Cheated-by-Sears-Home-Improvement-Internet-Inter-811500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Home Improvement