Complaint Review: Sears Home Service

• Reported By: learnp — Dallas Texas USA
Sears Home Service
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Sears Home Service Sears Blue Crew FAIL! Dallas, Texas

Sears Home Service Repair -- I am totally disgusted with the service I am currently NOT receiving from your Blue Service Crew. I had an appointment today for my washer to be serviced. The appointment was from 8a-12pm (expected time of repair tech). He didn't arrive until almost 2pm. I called THREE times requesting an ETA and NEVER received one. So he just showed at his leisure. After being here supposedly working on my washer it turns out he still did not resolve the issue. I called for him to return about 20 mins after he left ... I was told he would return immediately. NOW dispatch is calling to reschedule for the 29th! Unacceptable! My washer has water and laundry in it because I trusted your repair tech. NOW you're telling me he is not in the area so he can't return?! I don't care where he is ... he did NOT complete the job here so he should have to return .... overtime or not I don't really care. I speant SEVEN HOURS dealing with this and no resolution. Again .... UNACCEPTABLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Home-Service/Dallas-Texas-75024/Sears-Home-Service-Sears-Blue-Crew-FAIL-Dallas-Texas-1001391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Home Service