Complaint Review: Sears Home Services

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: hradigan — SAN TAN VALLEY Arizona United States of America
Sears Home Services

Sears Home Services Scheduled an appointment that didn't exist Internet

*Consumer Comment: San Antonio?

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's A Suggestion

My washing machine broke on Sunday June 10. I went online and used the chat function and Adrian scheduled an appointment for 6/11/12 between 8 am and 12PM. I took the day off work to be there. I went into my email at 6AM on 6/11/12 and saw my appointment was for 6/19/12??? I called and spoke to Claudia who said that the 6/11/12 appt wasn't available; I then asked to speak to a supervisor and was disconnected. I then called back and spoke to Jennifer when I asked to speak to a supervisor they hung up on me. I then called Patricia and she refused to let me speak to a supervisor; she put me over to Clarissa in Customer Relations who said tough, the system rescheduled as there are no appts. No one once apologized for scheduling an appt that wasn't available; no one once said I'm sorry. My husband had a bone marrow transplant and now must stay at his mother's until I can wash everything; we had a stomach flu over the weekend and I cannot let him come home until all soft surfaces have been washed. I am not getting paid for today either; oh well. They simply do not care; they are irresponsible and a complete waste of time. I spent over an hour and a half now waiting for this to be resolved. Now, I have to find someone else ASAP. Their apathy, irresponsibility and complete unprofessionalism is to be abhorred.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Home-Services/internet/Sears-Home-Services-Scheduled-an-appointment-that-didnt-exist-Internet-895714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Home Services

San Antonio?

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Which member is from there?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Here's A Suggestion

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Many years ago, when I use to buy sears products that WERE under warranty, there was a special provision that IF there was a medical emergency in the household that was affected by one of the products COVERED, they'd expidited the service call. I don't remember how they phrased it, but you had to request it under some status. They HAD to come out to the house within 72 hours or so. I'd just had surgery and the hot water heater went out and they were jerking me around and trying to give me an appointment for a week or 10 days and I mentioned I'd just had surgery and she comes back with 'it falls under the health and safety category' or something like that, we'll have someone out the next day. It worked. Not like the garage door opener, where 5 different appointments didn't correct the problem. I cancelled ALL the MA's and stopped buying anything from sears 15 or 20 years ago unless I can avoid it and the 2 times I have bought from sears they STILL have screwed up royally. sears sucks.