Complaint Review: Sears / Kenmore

Sears / Kenmore
Nationwide U.S.A.

Sears / Kenmore Horrible customer service Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Re: Sears / Kenmore Horrible customer service Nationwide

Going to apparently be waiting a week to get a nearly new (less than a year old) refridgerator fixed. Hung up on by ESL call staff when politely requested a supervisor to discuss the problem (the crappy warranty service problem. At that point the customer service was ok). Looked up the Sears customer service number and attempted to contact Sears about a problem with one of their suppliers.

I see now that Kenmore is just a brand name, they are Sears, so I guess the problem was with Sears all along. The web chat guy was polite, and gave me a national customer service number and linked the customer service page I had just used to get him. (?). The national customer service number was polite, but did nothing about the problem as the local repair center doesn't operate on Sunday. Said she would be sure to note on our account that we had problems. I'm sure Sears customer service will be contacting me first thing tommorrow to deal with the problem (sarcasm).

Ryan
williamston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Kenmore/nationwide/Sears-Kenmore-Horrible-customer-service-Nationwide-465804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears / Kenmore

Re: Sears / Kenmore Horrible customer service Nationwide

AUTHOR: Searscares - (U.S.A.)

Dear Ryan,

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from Sears. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares Team. We would like to assist you in resolving this issue. Please contact us at searscares@searshc.com when you have the time so we can discuss your concerns.

David V.