Complaint Review: Sears National Bank/Sears

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: John — Fort Worth Texas
Sears National Bank/Sears
2626 S. Hardy Tempe, Arizona USA

Sears National Bank/Sears Very old fictitious account being sold using my SSN. Tempe Arizona

I recieved a letter from First National Collection Bureau, Inc. stating that I have a past due account as Sears National Bank as being the original account.  However I called Sears and they confirmed the account however I have never had a Sears account and I recently found out that I could be a victim of identity theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-National-BankSears/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Sears-National-BankSears-Very-old-fictitious-account-being-sold-using-my-SSN-Tempe-Ariz-1153343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears National Bank/Sears