Complaint Review: Sears Optical Aka Cole Vision

• Submitted: Fri, December 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:Airway Heights Washington
Sears Optical Aka Cole Vision
2266 University Mall Land O Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Sears Optical Aka Cole Vision ripoff, rude employees, unsatisfactory work, unresolved complaint, Land O Lakes Florida

I purchased a pair of glasses and have had continuous problems with the lenses not made properly and are sloppy with very noticeable coarse edges that do not fit into my frames properly. The staff are impatient, rude with bad attitudes when I have called and brought them back for them to correct. This has happened three different times. I was very polite to these people and I expect the same in return.

I spent over $300 for my eye exam, frames and lenses. I expect my glasses to be made right the way and not sloppy. I expect the employees and those responsible to take care and pride in their work which they clearly have not done. These are my eyes and I need to see and it's my money and I expect to get exactly what I paid for. As it stands right now, I cannot see and my glasses are useless.

I do not appreciate being taken advantage of and made to feel like I am imposing or a nuisance by the optical employees while trying to resolve the problem. The issues to date are unresolved.

C
Land O Lakes, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2004 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Optical-Aka-Cole-Vision/Land-O-Lakes-Florida-33612/Sears-Optical-Aka-Cole-Vision-ripoff-rude-employees-unsatisfactory-work-unresolved-comp-122147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Optical Aka Cole Vision