Complaint Review: Sears Optical

• Submitted: Tue, October 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 04, 2005

• Reported By:richmond Virginia
Sears Optical
Regency Square Mall Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Sears Optical ripoff Richmond Virginia

I went and spent a lot of time picking out a new pair of regular prescription glasses, and prescription sunglasses... When I went to go pick them up the regular glasses were ok- and I thought the sunglasses where ok-

After wearing the sunglasses for awhile, I started to feel sorta strange, I then realized that the tint of the sunglasses was WAY darker in one eye then the other- I showed them to my boyfriend, he also noticed that there was a permanent fingerprint in the frame that occured when they molded the frames.. So I call Sears- they say..."fine bring them back"- They were unable to repair- so they said that I could get an entirely new pair of sunglasses.... this is the catch the frame style I had chosen was discontinued... So I had to pick out new frames- Well the only fairly decent ones were $25.00 more then I originally spent- and guess what???? They made me pay the add'l $ 25.00- dont you think they should have written that off since they were the ones that messed up the first pair of glasses ( by the way- when I called to report the messup, she knew that they were messed up BEFORE I came to pick them up, and just decided no to say anything)! Real nice customer service!

S
richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2005 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Optical/Richmond-Virginia-23294/Sears-Optical-ripoff-Richmond-Virginia-159410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Optical