brings

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Sears Outlet Store # 04275
2301-A Mt Industrial Blvd Tucker, Georgia U.S.A.

Sears Outlet Store # 04275 Manager TIM from store 2301 is RUDE Tucker Georgia

I went to Sears Outlet, store number 04275, i went around 8:45pm, and purchased a refrigerator. After purchasing refrigerator, I was told to go back to the loading dock to get my refrigerator. They made me wait until 9:05 or 9:10, and at the end they told me that I can't pick up my order because it is closed and loading team left for today. I asked for a manager to resolve the problem, which Manager TIM who calls himself a manager has no people's skills. He was the rudest person I ever met. In other words, he didn't really appreciated my business because i wasn't welcome to get inside the store and make a conversation with me, but at the door he was telling me that we can't release the item and if you need to call corporate number here is the number. I asked to return the item since i can't pick it up, I was told that he is not going to open a register after business hours.

However, Manager Tim needs training classes to talk to people in a nicer way and refer to the company's policy.

Anonymous
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Outlet-Store-04275/Tucker-Georgia-30084/Sears-Outlet-Store-04275-Manager-TIM-from-store-2301-is-RUDE-Tucker-Georgia-436921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Outlet Store # 04275