guided

• Reported By: Tim — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Sears Outlet Store
2301 Mountain Industrial Blvd tucker, Georgia United States of America

Sears Outlet Store SEARS LOOSING THEIR REPUTATION tucker, Georgia

I purchased my entire Kenmore Pro kitchen appliance package from Sears Outlet in Tucker Georgia. The cost was approximately 10% lower than a regular Sears store sale, with no scratches. I have no problem with the cost difference, however, it was advertised in the outlet store as a much better deal. My big problem came when Sears delivered my appliances. The Kenmore Pro Dishwasher was severely damaged and the Sears delivery driver told me to go ahead and take it and Sears would exchange it later for another one. First mistake Searss outlet said no, so I had to prove that the driver delivered it damaged, which I had ask the driver note on the paper work. Then I had to produce the original paperwork showing the condition of the dishwasher at the outlet. No problem with that either, even though the manager never returned my phone calls and it took three weeks before they told me they would replace it. Once that was decided I went into the store, the closest dishwasher they had to mine was a Kenmore Elite double drawer. The manager said I could have it for an even exchange to my Pro series. I explained she was offering me a lower shelf product, at even exchange, for their mistake, could they do any better. She showed no empathy for my position and firmly said no.  Further more, I was responsible for bringing the damaged one back and picking the Elite up.  At this point I felt I was talking to the wrong person, Sears had never handled any concerns of mine in this manner, so I contacted toll free Customer Service (C.S.). They referred the problem back to the Outlet manager.  I called C.S. back and requested to reach her superior on six different occasions over the next month without a returned phone call.  With no choice, we had the Elite Dishwasher installed.  This is a terrible dishwasher, check it's performance at my3cents.com. So I had Sears Service come out and he said it tested fine, the problem was the design, none of the Elites Drawer units clean or dry well, you would have loved the Pro series.  Sears has a serious CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEM.  I'm sorry to see another US namesake get the quality sucked out of them by bonus hungry executives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2009 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Outlet-Store/tucker-Georgia-30084-/Sears-Outlet-Store-SEARS-LOOSING-THEIR-REPUTATION-tucker-Georgia-528648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Outlet Store