Complaint Review: Sears Parts Direct

Sears Parts Direct
Mobile, Alabama United States of America

Sears Parts Direct Mis representation of the parts I ordered Mobile, Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Never?

I contacted Sears Parts Direct on line to order a battery pack for a weed trimmer and check on a price. I chatted on line with a sales rep, who confirmed they had the battery I needed and it was a 2 pack for $59.99, I confirmed with her that it was a 2 pack for this price, she said all of their battery packs came in a pack of 2, before I could place the order I was disconnected, so I got back on their website and got a different sales rep. He confirmed they had the battery I needed and it was $59.99, I asked him to confirm that this was a 2 pack, he again confirmed that this price was for a 2 pack, so I placed my order. I got the package and there was only one battery pack, not two.

I contacted them by email to find out where the 2nd battery was, and I was told "sorry for the inconvenience, but upon further review, this battery was not for a 2 pack, but if I wanted to order the second one, they would wave the shipping and give me 10% off. I emailed them back and told them not only is this inconvenient, but it was mis-represented when I placed my order, as I had confirmed with 2 different sales people that this price was for a 2 pack.  I would not have even placed an order for one battery at that price, as it was a used/older trimmer.  I will never order from their parts direct or buy any other product at a Sears store again.  Jan  Lansing,MI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Parts-Direct/Mobile-Alabama-36691/Sears-Parts-Direct-Mis-representation-of-the-parts-I-ordered-Mobile-Alabama-930097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Parts Direct

Never?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Don't you think you're overreacting just a tiny bit?