Complaint Review: Sears Portrait Studio at Sherway Gardens Etobicoke

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Joy — Toronto Ontario Canada
Sears Portrait Studio at Sherway Gardens Etobicoke
25 The West Mall Etobicoke, Ontario United States of America

Sears Portrait Studio at Sherway Gardens Etobicoke Employee number: 1424746 I sat and waited for two hours long,I ordered only two 3 times 5 photos with two different poses, then after my picture taken,was told the total amount of $ 62.09, just for 2 poses. Etobicoke, Ontario

I sat and waited for two hours long, I ordered only two 3 times 5 size photos with two different poses, then after my picture taken,was told the total amount of $62.09, just for 2 poses. That made me very upset afterwards, I got ripped off. Why do I have to pay so much just for two poses 3 times 5 size.

She told me there is $14.99 fee just to take me in session fee. why is there 14.99 fee included is it for all stores?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Portrait-Studio-at-Sherway-Gardens-Etobicoke/Etobicoke-Ontario-M9C1B8/Sears-Portrait-Studio-at-Sherway-Gardens-Etobicoke-Employee-number-1424746-I-sat-and-wai-943805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Portrait Studio at Sherway Gardens Etobicoke