Complaint Review: Sears Portrait Studio

• Updated: Mon, December 26, 2011

• Reported By: Abused Consumer — Menifee California United States of America
Sears Portrait Studio
3661 Eisenhower Pkwy Ste E94 Macon, Georgia United States of America

Sears Portrait Studio Over charged us and when we confronted them on their mistake we were told that they do not give refunds Macon, Georgia

My wife and I had our pictures taken at Sears Portrait Studio in Macon, Ga. When we were done taking the photos the lady that was helping us went in the back to work on our pictures for us to view them. While she was in the back we noticed her on her phone. She was in the back for more than thirty minutes. We had to wait for her to finish her conversation before she would come out and let us view them.

We looked at the pictures and made our selection on the ones we wanted. She then quoted us a price that I thought was high, but I knew they were important to my wife so we purchased them. A few days later my wife was looking at an ad for Sears Portrait Studios and noticed that the price for a sheet was only ten dollars and for custom sheets were twenty dollars. We were charged twenty dollars a sheet for our REGULAR sheets.

When we went to pick up the photos and speak to the manager about this, we were told that their policy was to NOT give refunds. She told us that all she could do was give us all the sheets that were with our photos and give us a coupon for another session.

This is theft. If I take someones money I would be arrested for stealing. We did not go into the studio and say we did not like the pictures so we want a refund. We asked that the money we were OVERCHARGED be given back to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Portrait-Studio/Macon-Georgia-31206/Sears-Portrait-Studio-Over-charged-us-and-when-we-confronted-them-on-their-mistake-we-wer-813948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Portrait Studio