Complaint Review: Sears , Roebuck and Co.

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn Koerber — Everett Massachusetts United States of America
Sears , Roebuck and Co.
1325 Brodway Saugus , ma. 01906 Internet United States of America

Sears , Roebuck and Co. Sears Auto, 6163 I took my car in to get ready for winter . I had a new battery installed , new wipers , oil change , and coolant exchange . ( Radiator flush ) . I left shop and next day turned on my heat , and it Internet

*Consumer Comment: kenny will fix the problem

*Consumer Comment: I have a question....

Lynn  Sagus Ma. Brought my car in for a new battery , wipers , oil change and raditor flush . To prepar for winter. Left the repair shop , turned heat on next day and it was making a horrible noise . Brought it back and they said what noise?? They told me my car was old an thats why its making that noise . My Car Never made that noise befor goin to sears . My car is a 2005 Camary 1 owner and has never been in an accident . I maitain it regulary and have never had any problems !!!!! And I also paid $ 275.88  Just to have to pay someone else to figure out the problem and repair it ! Thanx so much !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Roebuck-and-Co/internet/Sears-Roebuck-and-Co-Sears-Auto-6163-I-took-my-car-in-to-get-ready-for-winter-I-had-952696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears , Roebuck and Co.

kenny will fix the problem

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

he works for Sears

I have a question....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"And I also paid $ 275.88 Just to have to pay someone else to figure out the problem and repair it ! Thanx so much !!!!! "
What WAS the problem and what did it take to fix it?