• Report: #2079

• Submitted: Sun, April 16, 2000
  • Updated: Sun, April 16, 2000

• Reported By:Stamford ct
Sears and Roebuck Co
3333Beverly Rd Hofffman Estates, Illinois U.S.A.

Sears and Roebuck Co Refrigertor not delivered

I purchase a refrigertor, a range and a dishwasher from Sears on 3/17/00 and to be deliver on 4/9/00. And I get a call on 4/8/00 at 11:45am Telling me my refrigertor can't be deliver because it got damaged.

Now I have gave my old frig away because I'm thinking I'm going to have my new one the next day now come come to fine out I'm not going to get my new one until 4/17/00 thats more than a week without a frig.

Now on 4/9/00 I send Sears Customer Relations a E mail and I wrote them a letter Now the thing her is they call me on 4/15/00 at 2:45pm asking what can they do I'v been without refrigertor for a week and they are just getting to me.

Now I know why the company is losing customers.They are not on top of things. This how I feel that I'm being Rip off by this company call Sears,Roebuck and Co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-and-Roebuck-Co/Hofffman-Estates-Illinois-60179/Sears-and-Roebuck-Co-Refrigertor-not-delivered-2079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears and Roebuck Co