Complaint Review: Sears outlet West Palm

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: Marlen — aventura Florida
Sears outlet West Palm
4560 forest hill blvd west palm beach , Florida USA

Sears outlet West Palm Fraud, damaged ,service,bad,appliances,store,unprofessional,scam west palm beach Florida

Worst Store most unprofessional in the Universe .

I purchased a refreigerator it never worked

I had 7 technicians at 7 different times try to fix it

order parts ,finally they decided it cant be fixed the technician apologized for my trouble and told me i will get my money back and he will call and tell them its scrap.

he said i should choose a new one and they will return the item

I called to exchange it and the store told me that their computer wont allow an exchange

I will need to purchase a new one pay for it and when they pick up the old one only then ill get money back

I said i cant lay out another $2,000 for a new one they said nothing we can do .

with a fridge that is not working and taking space in my house

I had no choice and paid for a new one  they picked up the old one

i called for my credit and the store told me that they advised me wrong and didnt do a proper pick up

i called the drivers and the warehouse

called sears and finally they located the fridge .

I was told i would get my refund

a week later i did not see the refund

whenever i called the manager was busy or out to lunch .

almost two weeks later i get a call and i am being told i didnt follow proper procedures and wont get the money back.

The BACK AND FORTH AND THE TROUBLE AND AGGRAVATION THAT THEY GAVE ME CANNOT BE DESCIBED

I SPENT HOURS AND DAYS ON THE PHONE

SEARSOUTLET.COM AND TEH STORE AND COMPLAINT DEPARTMENTS

I WAS GIVEN SO MANY CASE NUMBERS

ONE SENDS YOU TO TALK TO THE OTHER

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND EACH PERSON ADVISES YOU TO DO SOMETHING ELSE.

I HAVE GOTTEN THE WORST SERVICE

I HONESTLY HAVE NEVER BEEN THROUGH SUCH ORDEAL IN MY LIFE.

WHAT THEY DO IS SEND PRODUCTS THAT DONT WORK AND ONCE ITS AT YOUR HOUSE U CANNOT RETURN IT

A YEAR OF SENDING TECHNICIANS TO FIX IT AND SO MUCH AGGRAVATION

AND THE PRODUCT NEVER WORKED .

THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO SHOP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-outlet-West-Palm/west-palm-beach-Florida-33145/Sears-outlet-West-Palm-Fraud-damaged-servicebadappliancesstoreunprofessionalscam-w-1156229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears outlet West Palm