desperate

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Hrg8560 — Niles Illinois
Sears
Buffalo Grove, Illinois USA

Sears Carpet cleaning service Sears carpet cleaning rips you off and they do not stand by their word! Buffalo grove Illinois

Sears carpet cleaning is horrible please never ever use them! They completely ruined my carpet and my oak wood floor underneath because they used way too much water. There are indents in my carpet all over and they tried to stretch it out and staple it to my oak floor! What the heck! This company is ridiculous. Then they ran and jerked me around for six months and did not handle my case! They gave me nothing for ruining my carpet and did not even refund the money I paid for the terrible service! My carpet may have not been in perfect shape but it was in good condition and now it looks horrible And has to be replaced and my wood floors have to all be redone as well! I did not ask for that! Thank you Sears I will never do business with you again and I hope no one else does either! You suck! All of their employees are common senseless idiots! Do yourself a favor, save a headache and do not shop at Sears!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/Buffalo-Grove-Illinois/Sears-Carpet-cleaning-service-Sears-carpet-cleaning-rips-you-off-and-they-do-not-stand-by-1143812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears