milk

Complaint Review: Sears

• Submitted: Wed, July 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: Hager family — Statesville North Carolina U.S.A.
Sears
Mobile, Alabama United States of America

Sears Sears Parts Direct Will not cancel order or refund money Mobile, Alabama

I sent an email to cancel order for parts. They kept beating around the bush trying to convince me not to cancel. I was initially told that the part was backordered for 14 days, when I replied that I wanted to still cancel, I was then told that it had shipped! They will not refund my money or accept the part. A part that is not used can be sold to another customer and I have never heard of ANY retail company that will not accept returned merchandise. Will never buy from Sears again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/Mobile-Alabama-/Sears-Sears-Parts-Direct-Will-not-cancel-order-or-refund-money-Mobile-Alabama-752667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears