Complaint Review: Sears

• Reported By: ronnocomo — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Sears
3420 Oak View Drive Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Sears Refund RIPOFF Omaha, Nebraska

I purchased a snow blower on 12-02-2012 for $577.68.
On 12-04-2012 they canceled the purchase due to lack of inventory.
Since 12-04-2012 I've been calling and emailing Sears daily trying to get my money back.
When I call them they tell me it will be 5-7 days before I get an E credit or a gift card in the mail.
When I email them they tell me I'll have it in 1-3 or 3-5 days.
It has been 22 days and I have nothing but false promises from Sears and it's employees.
I've been a loyal Sears customer for 40 years and this will be the last time I ever shop there.
I will shop where I am appreciated and treated with dignity, even if it costs me more of my hard earned money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/Omaha-Nebraska-68144/Sears-Refund-RIPOFF-Omaha-Nebraska-987408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears