Complaint Review: Sears

• Submitted: Fri, May 15, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 15, 2009

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Sears
201 Central Park San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Sears Kenmore Trio Refridgerator Is A ($2500 On Sale) Piece Of Junk San Antonio Texas

I started having problems immediately with this fridge. It would freeze everything in vegetable drawers. First visit repairman caulks behind drawers. Second visit repairman says he has to order a computer chip board. Third visit installs chip board. Fourth visit returns because vegetables are still freezing, orders another computer chip board. Fifth visit install chip board. Now I have to have settings as cold as they will go because it isn't cold enough and this was during the winter months, I am worried now that summer is approaching. Sixth visit for ice machine not working, orders new part. Seventh visit hasn't happened because repairman is hours late and I have to call in to work (again) to wait for Sears repairman to show up, again. I called about getting a different fridge and was told that it has to have the same part replaced 4 times in a year to qualify under lemon law. So it doesn't matter how many visits they make, or keep the customer from going to work. Since I am an hourly employee if I don't work I don't get paid. So much for my dream refridgerator. Save your money do not buy the Trio from Sears. After all is said an done I am out the complete price of $3183.65 with tax title and warranty. This is the most expensive appliance mistake I have ever made. I had never owned such a beautiful looking piece of junk before and never will again.

Mdc22
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/San-Antonio-Texas-78216/Sears-Kenmore-Trio-Refridgerator-Is-A-2500-On-Sale-Piece-Of-Junk-San-Antonio-Texas-452188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears