Complaint Review: Sears

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: ian — Austin Texas United States of America
Sears
Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

Sears Rep will tell you lie and keep charging you fees and interests Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Sears has made a mistake on delivering wrong product (refrigerator), then will not fix the problem for long time even after I made several calls to stores and other places Sears made me to call.  Because we could not go on long time without a refrigerator, I have let Sears fixed the problem without replacing the unit. When repairman finally came he fixed it but a few small pieces of paint came off.  It took a while for them to send me a touch up paint.  I was upset but I did not want to make a big issue out of it, so I made a payment in full.

I did not receive first statement from Sears at this time.  Then I received a statement telling me I am late for a payment.  So I called customer dept and paid in full, and a rep told me she will fix the problem and will credit fees and interest charge.  Then I received collection notice, so I called collection department and explained all the problems I had.  A female rep told me she will fix it.

Now after several months Sears still did not credit the account, and reported to credit reporting agencies that I am a late payer.  Sears ruined my perfect credit up to now and still refuse to fulfill the original promise to credit my account make balance to $0.00.  Specialists now telling me that they will only credit one months fees because I did not responded to them sooner.  What a bunch of hog-wash and deceitful liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-6283/Sears-Rep-will-tell-you-lie-and-keep-charging-you-fees-and-interests-Sioux-Falls-South-D-965984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears