Complaint Review: Sears

• Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: lewisjrjames — Midlothian Texas United States of America
Sears
600 N. WHY. 77 Waxahachie, Texas United States of America

Sears Sears.com, Sears and Robuck Delivery and customer service Waxahachie, Texas

*General Comment: Sears use to be such a fantastic store.

I ordered a all in one washer from Sears and was promised a delivery date of June 9, 2012 and this was the only reason why i went with Sears in the first place. Sears made me jump through hoops with my bank just to make sure they were paid in full. Not even 2 days after i made the payment, a person from their call center overseas calls me to inform me that my delivery date has been pushed back to the 24 of June. I had plans for the week of the 24th. hence the reason why I requested the date that I did and made sure to be promised a guaranteed delivery time. Now, after speaking with 3 different customer service reps. and being hung up on several times and after asking for a manager only to grilled over why I wanted to speak with one for near 10 minutes, I was hung up on yet again. I called back and finally spoke with a stateside rep where all she could do for me is tell me that I couldnt get my money back until the delivery was complete....Really? So, I took it like more and more customers seem to have to these days. It is bad enough that I was treated badly and talked down to by the local Waxahachie, TX. Sears and then to be lied to and not be able to get my money back from Sears Customer Service. Will not be using Sears ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/Waxahachie-Texas-/Sears-Searscom-Sears-and-Robuck-Delivery-and-customer-service-Waxahachie-Texas-893250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears

#1 General Comment

Sears use to be such a fantastic store.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

Now they are headed down the wrong road and it is usually it's money issues.But they are not going to save anything by getting rid of there customers,it's been over 4 years since I have been there.Hopefully they catch on before they lose everyone.