Complaint Review: Sears

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Deborah — Hamilton Alabama
Internet USA

Sears A friend put it well. I was raped by Sears! Nationwide Internet

Well I am nearly 67 yrs old with a limited income. I let a salesman come in to show me how much a bathroom remodel would cost. This appt. was to last approximately one hr. I told him I was not going to spend that much money. After two hrs of him trying to "get the price right" and him pressuring me that I would lose a discount if I didn't sign, I signed. Still not knowing exactly how much I was paying. I know, "wheres my sign? "!!!!! Well now I have a $900.00 toilet!! And I didn't even get to pick it out. This whole experience has litterally made me ill. I even had to do half the work myself! I wish I had never paid the final bill, at least then I would have some rights to sue. This was my first experience with a pushy and manipulative salesman and pray it will be the last. I wish I would have had time to find a website like Ripoff. Maybe this will help the next trustworthy person they encounter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/internet/Sears-A-friend-put-it-well-I-was-raped-by-Sears-Nationwide-Internet-1139170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears