Complaint Review: Sears

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: ElCache — Coconut Grove Florida
Sears

Sears Appliance Warranties Sears Appliance Warranty lied about lemon law on re-imbursment of refrigerator due to negligence Internet

Back in August of 2012, I looked up Sears warranty phone number via the internet. The reason was due to a leaky GE fridge. They told me that it Ithey sent out a Tech! It would cost me $100 just to gett him to my house. Then there would be additional hourly charges. They told me instead go for a Smart Care warranty for $300 for the year. I asked specifically, if there was a recurring issue, does sears reimburse or replace the fridge. They told me yes after 3 times. Well after DAYS/COUNTLESS HOURS on the phone with the variuos warranty department s and customer care solutions, I got hung up by a manager in customer solutions department. Her name was Linda.Sears has really gonedown as far as customer service, professionalism, and honoring there warranties. I was told after 3 visits, if the same problem keeps occurring, Sears would re-imburse my fridge. I have had 3 service orders already. SO#40576436, SO#40474360, SO#40471311. And then they hang up on me. A manager from customer solutions. Lindashould be reprimanded. Sears is not customer friendly as they once were.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/internet/Sears-Appliance-Warranties-Sears-Appliance-Warranty-lied-about-lemon-law-on-re-imbursment-1037098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears