Complaint Review: Sears

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Windy — El Paso Texas United States of America
Sears

Sears GE Credit Coming after a Debit that was paid off 8 years ago Internet

I paid off my Sears debit that they had turned over to a credit agency over 8 years ago. Today I recieved a call from another credit agency telling me that Sears has yet again turned over this account to another collection agency. Now I am having to dig through boxes because we are military and have moved several times since we paid. To find proof that it was paid off. I would never recommend anyone getting a credit card through Sears. How can they try to recollect on a paid off debit I find this very harassing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/internet/Sears-GE-Credit-Coming-after-a-Debit-that-was-paid-off-8-years-ago-Internet-949831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears