Complaint Review: Sears

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Dazzlingdime — Minneapolis Minnesota
Sears
Internet USA

Sears KmartShop your way Customer service, retail online shopping dispute terrible service Hoffman estates IL

I was double charged by sears. My whole order was taken by Hoffman Estates for 290.48. I immediately had 3 pending charges by sears.com in the amounts of 224.92, 26.87, 38.69 these three transactions equal 290.48

I called sears customer service I was told that the pending charges would drop within 3 to 5 business days. I was appalled as I did not have extra money to spear. I called my bank and they release the pending charges because they saw that I was charged twice this was on a Friday. Saturday morning I went to Target to use my card and it was declined. I've been looked at my account only to find out that those 3 pending charges were now posted transaction.

I called Sears customer service and spoke with a case manager once again. I was told by another case manager that there was nothing that she could do. She said that she would forward my keys to the office line department and they would contact me within 24 to 48 hours via email. I waited until Monday morning today to see if I would receive an email and I did not I called Sears again you ask them to release my money.

I spoke with a case manager who told me he could not locate the 3 transactions that went through and that I would need to provide him with an authorization number after 45 minutes on the phone venting and talking with Tom I hung up I called my bank and got through this number to call Sears back only to be hung up on I'm a single mother of 3 this is the money to get me through the rest of the month this is a very serious thing to me and I feel Sears has not taken the initiative to help me whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/internet/Sears-KmartShop-your-way-Customer-service-retail-online-shopping-dispute-terrible-servic-1144309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears