Complaint Review: Sears

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Chaton — Dayton Ohio
Sears

Sears never gave my refund back on a cancelled order. Sears customer service rep asked if i was sure this purchase went through. Internet

I had called Sears home services to assemble my exercise bike I had purchase on amazon.  The customer service representative process the transaction on March 15,2013.   The customer service representative set a date for the technician to come to my home.  On the following date,of the assembly the technican never showed up.  I had even put in a vacation day off from my job just to wait 15 hours and they never showed up.

So, I decided to call Sears home services back and they confirm that the technican was suppose to be there in that time frame.  So,Sears apologized and sad that they will reschedule me for another appointment.  A few days later, I waited and waited and no techinican showed up.  I have had enough.  So,I contacted Sears installation services and they told me that they will canceled my order.

I had spoke to a customer service rep and he told me that it would take 7 to 10 business day to refund my 106.49 cents on my debit card.  So,I sad ok.  After 12 days of waiting i decided to contact Sears home services to check why my money did not appear on my debit card.  They just kept making the same excuses.  On April 3,2013, I contact another customer service rep and she said that their computers are down and check back Friday April 5th or Monday April the 8,2013 on your debit card.

On Monday April 8 th,2013 I checked to see if it was on my debit card and they never refund it.  I decided to contact their corporate office.  They took my info and transferred me to Sears installation department.  The customer services rep told me that he will rewrite it again and you will have to wait 7 to 10 business day again.  This is rediculous.  These people will take your money quickly but will not refunded back.  I am going to talk to an attorney because this is stressing out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/internet/Sears-never-gave-my-refund-back-on-a-cancelled-order-Sears-customer-service-rep-asked-if-1041628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears