Complaint Review: Sears

• Reported By: NoMoSears — Brentwood Tennessee
Sears
Nationwide USA

Sears UNDELIVERED DISHWASHER Nationwide

On 6/15/14, I ordered a dishwasher with delivery and install online at sears.com.  My credit card was debited the following day for charges totally $655.25.   Sears sales representative promised a delivery date of 7/1/14.  On about 6/28/14, a Sears  representative advised me that dishwasher was shipped to wrong warehouse in a different state, but it would be reshipped to my address, and promised delivery for 7/10/14.  On 7/10, I called Sears customer solutions as provided on emailed sales slip inquiring as to time of delivery.  This resulted in numerous telephone calls to the Sears customer solution call center.  During this time, I was placed on hold for as long as 20 minutes, then disconnected.  None of the individuals could locate the dishwasher.  The last Sears representative stated "the order had been cancelled on same day of original online order"!!! He couldn't  explain why my credit card had been charged or credited if the sale had been cancelled. Nor could he explain why I had been given delivery dates on two separate occasions.  He had no authority to credit my credit card and had no suggestion for resolution, and could only apologize on behalf of Sears.    I had to go to my credit card provider to ask for assistance in resolutiin.  To date, I have heard nothing from Sears.  I would estimate I have spent at least  3 hours either on hold or talking to a representative at Sears Customer Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears/nationwide/Sears-UNDELIVERED-DISHWASHER-Nationwide-1164650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears