Complaint Review: Sears/Kenmore

Sears/Kenmore
Hoffman Estates, Illinois United States of America

Sears/Kenmore Kenmore Gas Range Hoffman Estates, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Sears Cares

Purchased a New Gas Range from Sears. Kenmore a brand they are known for. How could a range control panel come unglued after only 2 years. Stove only used about once a week and oven used much less than that. Where the stove heat is dispensed in the middle of the stove the heat is vented up almost on the panel. Of course it is going to come unglued. Sears wants $239 for someone to come out plus one year of warranty or $75 for someone to come in to tell me the panel came unglued! I know this!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SearsKenmore/Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-60179/SearsKenmore-Kenmore-Gas-Range-Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-942852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears/Kenmore

Sears Cares

AUTHOR: Searscares - (U.S.A.)

To Ann,
I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred with your gas range.  At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. From your post I can see that this has been a source of great frustration for you and we would like to assist.

My name is Dianne with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisort@searshc.com so you dont have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the gas range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Ann) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.