Complaint Review: Sears.com Sears

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: Angela — Huntington West Virginia U.S.A.
Sears.com Sears

Sears.com Sears charged me twice for an order they had no intention of fulfilling Internet

I ordered 8 of an item and when the shipment came i only received 6. So I called and the call took almost an hour. The customer service rep said she would credit my order and then reorder and credit the difference (the item had went up in price) So she reorders.

I see a charge for the reorder no credit as yet and they canceled my new order. So right now i am out more than double the price of my items waiting on a credit with a lot of time and effort wasted and they didn't even apologize for the waste of my money, time, effort and the fact that i got nothing in return but a headache. I placed several hundred dollars worth of orders in the past week or so with them and that will be the last time I order from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Searscom-Sears/internet/Searscom-Sears-charged-me-twice-for-an-order-they-had-no-intention-of-fulfilling-Intern-587926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears.com Sears