Complaint Review: Sears.com

• Reported By: Preostan — West Allis Wisconsin
Sears.com

Sears.com Can't Deliver because of their, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SearsCares

And another tale added to the shame that is Sears.com.  I ordered a wood planer 20 days ago . . . a week later Sears attempts to deliver a saw. I refused that delivery. Called Sears customer service as shown on the delivery ticket. I may have saved the effort and just made up my own story to get me off the line - but was told that the item would be reordered and shipped, and delivery would be free (it was $114).

I emailed Customerservice.com and asked that this all be verified, and was told to expect delivery within 10 days. Did not happen . . . emailed back as instructed . . and another polite response telling me the item was no longer available, and offering me a 10% discount on a similar item. Oh, and they would cut me a refund when they got their SAW back. No more business from me from Sears on-lying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Searscom/internet/Searscom-Cant-Deliver-because-of-their-Internet-1042881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears.com

SearsCares

AUTHOR: Searscares - ()

Dear Preostan,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for level of service rendered in reference to your saw online order. Wed like to talk to you to see how we can be of additional assistance. Please send the following information contact #, screen name (Preostan), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. We look forward hearing from you soon.

Edwin C.