Complaint Review: Sears.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa — Holland New York United States of America

Sears.com Sears.com Store Pickup worthless Internet

I placed an order on Sears.com for Store Pickup. There were 5 items in my order. I was traveling and could not print out the order confirmation. I did wait for my confirmation email that the order was ready. When I arrived I was informed that they had only had two of the items in stock. I didn't want a partial order, so I asked for a refund. I was told that they could not refund my order without the code from the email. The order was marked as Picked Up as soon as the Store Pickup staff served me, presumably to preserve some sort of time record. Now the order is "Picked Up", when I never actually received any items, and they kept my money. The staff at the store I was at were polite, but completely unable to do anything for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Searscom/internet/Searscom-Searscom-Store-Pickup-worthless-Internet-830344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears.com