Complaint Review: Sears.com

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Fedupwiththem — Natrona Heights Pennsylvania
Sears.com
Nationwide USA

Sears.com Sears, Sears Grand Sears.com posts low price appliances on their site that dont exist. Bait and switch! Nationwide

On May 4th 2014 I found a gas range on Sears.com The price listed along with an online coupon was $374.00 after compleating checkout (coupon excepted) the item came up "out of stock" This was very frustrating becouse i spent alot of time getting to that point.

I called the 800 number and spoke to an operator that told me that it was out of stock but would be available again sooner or later. I kept the range in my cart online so i could check it occasionally to see if it was back in stock. The very next day the same range was magically in stock but!! it was $200 more than it was just 24 hours earlier!!

This prompted an email to coustomer service. They emailed me back and told me they would "make it right" Well after several emails and them asking me for a "screen shot" of the original shopping cart???? like I take screen shots while online shopping!!

It looks like Sears.com and their coustomer service  has let me down. I try to buy from trusted online merchants and this is how i get played.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Searscom/nationwide/Searscom-Sears-Sears-Grand-Searscom-posts-low-price-appliances-on-their-site-that-dont-1144546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears.com